New Student Enrollment
Welcome to Spring Lake Public Schools! The following items must be provided before the enrollment process can be completed:
1. Proof of Residence - (First, double check your address with us. You might not be in our district even though the city is Spring Lake.) We will then need something to verify that you live in the school district unless you have been granted Non-Resident status. A sales agreement, utility bill, driver’s license, etc. will be acceptable.
2. Transcript of Grades - Please obtain an unofficial copy of a transcript and grades earned to date, if applicable.
3. Immunization Records - Don’t assume that the immunization records contained in your child’s cumulative file are up-to-date. We cannot enroll your child until we have all of the required immunizations. If you are unable to locate a copy, we can check with MICR, the State of Michigan immunization site.
4. Birth Certificate - A copy of the birth certificate must be a certified copy - not a photo copy. Also, we will need guardianship papers, adoption certificate, legal name change, if applicable.
5. Special Education - If your child has been receiving special educations services, a copy of the most recent IEP is essential.
Non-Resident enrollment applications must be submitted to the superintendent's office for approval before the enrollment process can begin. The current non-resident enrollment application is attached below.
|Elementary K4 Enrollment Form||53.09 KB|
|Non-Resident Enrollment Application||95.91 KB|